We are happy to announce that we are entering Phase 2 of our re-opening as of this Monday July 20th but many restrictions will remain in place. This phase will be in effect from July 20th to July 31st at which time a re-evaluation will take place.
Conditions to follow
– The use of masks is mandatory everywhere in the building (except on the ice). All participants must have their own mask. Masks will not be lent, given or sold.
– Hand disinfection for all upon entering the building.
– Rentals of one hour at a time (50 minutes on the ice) at a cost of $210.00 plus taxes, no exceptions.
– Maximum of 12 people, no spectators permitted (no exceptions).
– No dressing rooms will be available. There will be a designated area to lace-up and a separate area to remove skates.
– Access to the building will be from the main entrance 10 minutes before your rental period.
– All participants must leave the building immediately following the rental period. A designated exit will be used.
To reserve your ice times for the period of July 20th to July 31st, please call 514 342-3560 as of 10:00 a.m. on Friday July 17th. Thank-you for your understanding!