1) Caps vs Leafs, Caps will win in 4, why just the Caps are just that good. They have a lot of players on their team that are close to the ends of their careers and will do everything to win Lord Stanley. Leafs I believe are a team of the future but no experience will hurt them.
2) Jackets vs Pens, CBJ in 7 , just a gut feeling , its very hard to repeat as champions in todays NHL, losing Letang and Daley that experience will hurt them in the long run and CBJ a good young team very dangeroous.
3) Habs vs Rangers, Habs in 6. Carey Price will win this series all the Habs have to do is score 2 goals a game and they should pass by NYR who are a good team but not a contender .
4) Sens vs Bruins, Sens in 7, I like Ottawa its a team that is now and Boston is getting run down and lacks identity.
5) Preds vs Blackhawks, Preds in 7, I see an upset here Preds have been a good second half team and play a tight checking game and with addition of PK Subban , i really think he is playoff performer and I think thats what the Preds gambled on also.
6) Wild vs Blues, Wild in 6 a good no frills type team, a dark horse in the West, they just do everything well and dont make mistakes , good chance for west, Blues to many changes and are building a team up again.
7) Ducks vs Flames, Ducks in 6, another team thjat needs to strike now and Flames are a good team but not a contender!
8) Oilers vs Sharks, Oilers in 7 ,my opinion is a team nobody wants to play, they are that good, big strong fast tough, Defence is suspect but boy can they score goals, Sharks are long in the tooth not sure they can hang with the fast paced Oilers.
Back for the second round!